Teaching Assistant Vacancy
15th December 2022
Teaching Assistant Vacancy – Fixed Term to August 2024
27.5 hours per week - Term time only (39 weeks, including 5 INSET days)
St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School, Hardy Avenue, Weymouth, are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Teaching Assistant to support children with SEND. St Augustine’s are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on the school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidates will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required: January 2023
Salary: Spinal Point 13 (£18,546 Full Time Equivalent)
Contract: Fixed Term/Part-Time
If you require further information, please contact Anna Hart, Senior Administrator, by email at email@example.com or contact the School Office on 01305 782600.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 18th January 2023 (midday)
Interviews: Monday, 23rd January 2023
To apply: Please view the Job Description and Application notes and send your completed Application Pack (to include Application Form, Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form and Recruitment Monitoring Form) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email
Visits to the school can be arranged – please contact Anna Hart, Senior Administrator, by email at email@example.com or contact the school on 01305 782600.
This role is UK based and your Right to Work will need to be established as part of the appointment process.