Midday Assistant Job Advert
6th July 2023
Midday Assistant (Fixed Term - 7.5 hours per week, Term Time Only)
St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School, Weymouth are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Midday Assistant to start from 1st September 2023. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our thriving, high achieving school.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required start: 1st September 2023
Salary: B2 - £3,592 (£20,441.00 - Full Time Equivalent) - £10.60 per hour
Closing Date: 12pm on Monday, 17th July 2023
Interviews: Thursday, 20th July 2023
To apply: Please view the Job Description and Application notes and send your completed Application Pack (to include Application Form, Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form and Recruitment Monitoring Form) to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
Visits to the school can be arranged. For further information, please contact Anna Hart, Senior Administrator, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the School Office on 01305 782600.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
This role is UK based and your Right to Work will need to be established as part of the appointment process.