We are an 'Operation Encompass' School. For more information please visit: https://www.operationencompass.org/
At St. Augustine's School, we believe that safeguarding our children is the responsibility of everyone. If you have any concerns about the safety of others or the safety and wellbeing of yourself, speak to:
Emma Berry - Designated Safeguarding Lead
Judith Evans - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Katie Bladon - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Safeguarding Governor is Raquel Cubillo-Mead
The Plymouth CAST Designated Safeguarding Lead is Kevin Butlin.
Please see our key safeguarding policies and documents below.
If you are concerned about a child the Dorset Family Information Directory can be found here.
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding Addendum
- Safeguarding Policy Addendum for Phased Re-opening
- Safeguarding Policy Addendum-Encompass Statement
- Safeguarding Policy Addendum-Encompass Adult Responsibilities
- Continuum of Need
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Social Networking Policy
- Plymouth CAST - Local Governing Body Code of Conduct
- Child Protection and Your School
- Whistleblowing Policy