Mental Health Support
'Winston' (our friendship Owl) has found himself some new helpers. Newly appointed Year 5 children (Winston Helpers), are helping other children who appear to not have anyone to play with, or children who may be feeling sad, or children who may just want a friendly chat during playtimes.
Our Winston Helpers are: Tegan, Harry, Eilidh, Alex and Riley. They have their own day to monitor the bench and have already proved that they are worthy candidates for this role. Thank you to the children for being excellent friendship ambassadors.
- Child Mental Health - Top tips for parents
- Supporting children with anxiety: tools for parents
- Tools for managing emotions
- How to take care of your mental health during lockdown
- Wellbeing resources for primary school children
- MindEd is a free educational resource on people's mental health