KS1 Teacher Required
13th November 2017
The Governors of St. Augustine’s School, Weymouth are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring KS1 teacher for 2nd January 2018. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required Date: 2nd January 2018
Contract: Permanent – full time
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Ms Anna Hart, School Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on 01305782600.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 27th November 2017
Interviews: Friday 1st December
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by emailwww.staugustines.dorset.sch.uk