Our school is a member of Plymouth CAST, a multi-academy trust comprising of 35 Schools situated within the Catholic Diocese of Plymouth. All of our schools seek to provide excellent education, pastoral care and spiritual formation for all the children and adults who make up the communities of our schools.
Plymouth CAST is committed to our Catholic mission while contributing to support education in the South West, working with other schools and learning networks to serve the Common Good. For more information visit the Plymouth CAST website.
- Plymouth CAST Articles of Association
- Value for Money Statement Plymouth CAST 31 August 2014
- Plymouth CAST - Scheme of Delegation and Governor Guidance - June 2016
- Plymouth CAST Master Funding Agreement
- Director Meetings - Attendance Record 01-09-15 to 31-08-16
- Plymouth CAST Table of Director Positions
St Boniface's House
Tel: 01364 645450
Interim Chief Executive Officer: Mrs Kate Griffin